- Continuously moving belts allow immediate feeding of products
- Digital controller with adjustable settings for temperature and motor speed
- Wide mouth opening to accommodate different products, including tortillas, pitas and flatbreads
- Motorized conveyer with front load and front return for easy integration into any kitchen configuration.
PRODUCT HEATING TIMES
- Heats pre-cooked flour or corn tortillas to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 6 seconds.
- Heats uncooked flat flour tortillas to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 12 seconds.
- Heats uncooked flat corn tortillas to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 24 seconds.
- Heats flatbreads to 160°F (71°C) in approximately 6 to 10 seconds.
A western convenience store chain was revamping their menu to include street tacos, but they had no equipment in stores for preparing hot corn and flour tortillas.
The Flat Bread Toaster by Antunes
The Flat Bread Toaster, with two high-temperature platens, quickly delivered a hot, cooked tortilla, which allowed the convenience store to serve fresh tacos on demand without any delays. With the customer response to the street taco program better than expected, the chain quickly decided to expand the program to more locations.